31 October 2008

BBW Gwen

Here's not only one of my favorite models but also one of my favorite people ever as well. Today, it is my pleasure to welcome BBWGwen to the Gallery. This is a special multi-poster entry that shows you all the sides of this lovely lady. Above you can see how obviously beautiful she is in a standard glamour pose, but the below poster definitely depicts Miss Gwen's true personality LOL


Where do I even start with the personal observations here? Getting to know both Gwen and her husband Jeremy has been one of the real pleasures ever. Olivia and I got to meet them at the 2006 Vegas Bash and had such a great time with them that we got to travel with them to hang out at the 2008 Bash as well. Together Gwen and Jeremy run Hot Light Studios, which boasts such sites as Gwen Dolan , Plump Dolls and yes BBW Olivia. Gwen is also a talented photographer as well, although it was Jeremy who had the pleasure of snapping the pic below...love you guys!

3 comments:

Shameless Angel said...

wow you did get lucky! lol

Bi-servantgirl said...

WOW what a HAPPY PLACE!! I want a happy place like that, move over Carlos, I am next!!

Don Carlos said...

Heheheh...no arguments at all there, Angel. And yes that was THE happiest place ever, Cat ;)